It’s that time of year again!!! The Sephora Holiday Savings Event starts today for some. Check out below some of my recommendations, sharing with you the possible things I’ll be picking up as well! Thanks for dropping by!
- Green Clean Farmacy: The best cleansing balm out there. I’ve gone through tubs and tubs of these & its a must to have in my daily skincare routine
- Summer Fridays Cloud dew: Moisturizing so great for my oily skin. Absorbs so well, lightweight and so good!
- The Ordinary Glycolic Acid: Part of my skin care routine is having this babe. Ive been using it for about 2 years now and has helped my skin be the bestest yet!
- Living Proof dry shampoo: I have very oily scalp and this instantly refreshes and gives my hair lots of volume.
- Hourglass Vanish concealer: A concealer I use for special occasions, not everyday cause it can be pricey. However, I love how full coverge this is and not cakey nor dry. also last for hours!
- Becca x smashbox brightening corrector: So glad this wasnt discontinued! cannot live without this! instantly brightens and refreshes my undereye area
- Stila waterproof eyeliner: Stocking up for myself and my kit. this wont budge!!
- Milk Primer: My fave at the moment…keeps my makeup at bay and even, giving my makeup look flawless
- Benefit precisely my brow: the best eyebrow pencil out there. creamy and smooth to apply yet stays put all day, giving natural brows look
- Charlotte Tilbury lip Pencils: My faves! creamy, smooth to apply yet stays on all day and non drying! They have a pretty good range of nudes and pinks!
- Olaplex bonding oil: Usually put this at the ends after a fresh shower. I can instantly see results! Not only does it make my hair soft and supple but repairs too overtime.
- Briogeo hair mask: I have really dry damaged ends and I use this weekly! this has helped drastically in the health of my hair.
- OUAI detox shampoo: for buildup and for a fresh clean start, so good in removing dirt and buildup without stripping
- Glow recipe dew drops: talk about fresh, glowy skin that has multiple uses. Love incorporating them in my routine.
- Fenty cream bronzer: so buttery, smooth to apply and love the shades– more of a cool tone which I love & so easy to build up!
These are the products I love to try out & never really had the chance to. Some of them are high ticketed items and a discount would be great!
1 & 2: Perfumes: Gucci Flora vs Dolce rose. Have tried them both, & loved them although I can only get one of them.
3. Pat McGrath mothership v palette: Ive been dying to get this palette along with no 9- Natasha denona neutrals. I just need a good, neutral palette that would be my go-to versatile palette! Ive purged some of my eyeshadow palettes that I owned cause Ive been wanting to simplify.
4. GHD 1″ curler: The many 20$-50$ curlers ive owned and never satisfied. they either do more damage to my hair, pulls off a lot of strands or they break or just not as good. looking for a good quality one and stumbled upon GHD.
5. Pat Mc Grath blush: I love blushes — and this is one of a hefty $$$. Really want to give this a try!
6. GLOW RECIPE vitamin c: almost 5 star reviews! Im in search of another vitamin c and would want to try this out. glow recipe hasnt disappointed me so far & really want to get this!
7. Another bronzer— Heard lots of good things about this bronzer. a dupe of the chanel one as well. this is coming across more of the warmer side so this would be more of a bronzer/ a contour.
8. Summer Fridays face oil: should I try something new or get the Biossance squalane + Vitamin c oil? Im running low on that one and stll deciding if I should venture out or stick by it?
These lovelies are so awesome for stocking stuffer gifts or easy to give to someone mainly because it doesnt really interrupt their routines. rather than changing their go-to products, these are the ones that they would appreciate a lot and doesnt need a lot of effort or thinking! They are so awesome to have & would definitely elevate their skincare or makeup routine without exactly interrupting it. I mean, A lipbalm is easier to give that a foundation right?? (unless you exactly know their shade ofcourse)
- Sephora lipsticks: These run $10!!! with the additional 30% off , this is such a good deal for the quality! They offer a ton of shades and finishes!
- MERIT lip oil: so smooth, gives that subtle colour, hydrates and is CLEAN! free from a lot of things—a staple in one’s collection
- SLIP hair ties: A nice one to give cause this is usually the one that is taken for granted by the person— they wouldnt want to spend this for their hair! i tell ya, this changes the game. less breakage, less fall out, less fuss. so luxurious!
- DIOR Velvet lipstick in 999: A classic red that looks good in almost everyone. My go-to shade, lippie! a best seller as well! (used to work for DIOR)
- SUMMER FRIDAYS lip butter balm: I am obsessed with this lip balm! lightly scented, leaving your lips so soft, hydrated yet not sticky. again, another clean product
- RARE BEAUTY FAVES: Love the brand, love the meaning of the brand. not only are they good quality products but they are affordable as well! I own everything here fullsize and they are bomb!!!
- LANEIGE set: great and safe set to give to anyone that they will appreciate. perfect for the colder weather , again a nice addition to their skincare routine.
- DIOR LIP GLOW: a classic, perfect lip balm that you’ll get addicted to. it gives a subtle color bringing your lips to life, the perfect amount of hydration and shine!
- ORIGINS mask set: Whether you want to try all but didnt want to commit to fullsize or giving it to a friend where they can use different masks in different areas/ occasions, this is perfect! Ive tried about 4 of their masks and love them!
- RARE BEAUTY soft pinch blush: the packaging is the cutest thing– but besides that, this is such an easy blush to put on, can definitely build up and fuss free! I love how it comes in 3 other colours you can choose from, & gives you that perfect flush of colour!
Those are my top product recommendations for the sale…. thank you for checking out my post! Let me know what you’re getting as well…and what do you think of my wishlist— thoughts?
Leave a Reply